WANTED: Certified Teachers who take pride in bringing out the best in their students.
Instructors who want to work in an 8-1 teacher ratio class and have specialty teacher support in Art, PE, Spanish, Science and Music complementing your classroom instruction. Faculty members who will be proud to be part of the Rohan Woods School community of learning.
Currently, we are adding teachers to our sub list. If you would like to be considered as a potential substitute teacher, email your resume and cover letter to:
Eilleen Carrion, Executive Assistant, email@example.com
Director of Enrollment Management posted 4/25/2023
Education: 4 Year Degree
Job Type: Full Time
Contact Eilleen Carrion
Rohan Woods School is conducting a search for a dynamic leader to join the school’s leadership team serving as the Director of Enrollment Management. This position embraces and interprets the mission of the school to prospective families and spearheads all facets of enrollment management with prospective and current families.
This position is a major component of the school’s administrative team, reporting directly to the Head of School. The Director of Enrollment Management is responsible for the admissions and enrollment process, the financial aid application and granting process, and retention strategies. This individual also works in conjunction with the administrative team on all internal and external marketing efforts related to enrollment management and partners with the leadership team to develop and implement effective strategies and tactics.
- Facilitates and manages the application process, serves as the contact in all communications with prospective parents, schedules tours of the facility and parent interviews, gathers student profile information, and carries out the admissions process through enrollment.
- Manages the prospect CRM system and implements the follow up process.
- Works in conjunction with faculty and staff facilitating open houses, student visits, academic screenings, and manages new parents during school events.
- Ensures the integrity of the admissions process by adhering to best practices while keeping students and families as the central focus of the process.
- Follows and analyzes current market trends to serve as the thought leader for marketing initiatives.
- Facilitates and executes the financial assistance process.
- Presents at Board of Trustee meetings as needed.
The ideal candidate has:
- an engaging, inviting personality
- strong organizational skills
- strong work attendance history with punctuality
- experience with statistical data gathering and analysis
- A required Bachelor’s degree – Masters preferred
This is a full-time salaried position with a comprehensive benefits package including medical insurance, generous Paid Days Off (PDO), life insurance, short and long term disability, and a 401K match. Daily lunch is also provided during the school year.
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Eilleen Carrion at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Director of Enrollment Management” in the subject line.