5 Easy Steps
Step 1: Call the Admissions Office at 314.821.6270 to answer all your questions and schedule your tour.
Step 2: Complete and submit the Registration Form (Early Childhood Program–Age 2) or Application (Pre-Kindergarten through Middle School) to the Admissions Office. Please include the non-refundable $75 application fee.
- Click here to Apply online. This online application form is for PreK – Gr 6.
- If you have ANY questions, please reach out to me. mcomesana@RohanWoods.org or call 314-821-6270
- And here is the link to the online Early Childhood (age 2) Registration Form.
- Potential Early Childhood candidates who turn two years of age between July 1 and September 30 may be considered for placement. A school visit prior to placement that replicates the attendance timeframe is a component of the decision-making process for placement by the Admissions Committee.
- Upon availability, students who turn two years of age between September 30 and January 1 may be considered for placement beginning in January of each year.
- Students who turn two after January 1 are eligible for placement the following school year.
Step 3: Make arrangements with the Admissions Office for your child’s classroom visit including age appropriate testing/evaluation.
Step 4: Complete, sign and submit a Transcript Release Form. This form will be sent to your child’s current school along with the ISSL (Independent Schools of St. Louis) Common Recommendation Form. A teacher is asked to complete this form and return with school records.
Step 5: Upon acceptance, the School will mail an Enrollment Contract due by the Common Response Date shared by all ISSL schools (early April). However, Rohan Woods School offers rolling admissions and accepts new students throughout the school year. The determined deposit amount is due with the contract to reserve a space for your child.
Rohan Woods School admits students of any sex, race, color, religion and national ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to students of the School. The School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, sexual orientation, religion or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies or programs, admissions policies or financial aid programs.