Thanks to all the dads for coming to Fathers' Breakfast! We appreciate your time and the students had a blast! We hope the pancakes were delicious!
In Reading, the Seniors are…
- Identifying and applying middle vowel sounds to simple and more complex, two-syllable words
- Blending sounds to decode words
- Finishing up the unit- By the Sea
- Beginning the reading unit- Let's Read
- Figuring out that words are made up of letters and sentences are made up of words
In Math, the Seniors are…
- Identifying shapes, both one-dimensional and two-dimensional
- Arranging shapes in different ways and sizes
- Classifying items by position
- Bring your V-Day shoe box if you have not already done so! Thank you in advance!
- The Valentine's Day party is on Friday, Feb. 12th, at 8:00 am.
- Library Day is on Monday…please remember to return your library books.
Have a wonderful weekend!