Congratulations to the Sixth Graders! In their recent leadership project, they collected new socks and underwear to present to our partner St. Louis school. Students at our partner school will benefit from having fresh undergarments to accompany their school uniforms. So far, Rohan Woods has collected 65 packs. We will be collecting through mid-November. Thank you to all families that have contributed.
Here is what we are doing in the classroom:
- Math: fractions and measurement; stock market
- Reading: The Westing Game
- Grammar: adjectives
- Social Studies: decade research and postcard geography
As we work through the secondary school application process, here are some things to mark on your calendar and complete:
- Begin contacting potential schools to arrange tours and shadow visits
- Consider attending an Open House for potential schools
- Begin the online application for all schools here: ISSL
- Register your child for the SSAT
Please look for your child’s report card in your email inbox on Friday, November 13.
Sixth Grade Teacher