The Second Graders at Rohan Woods have had a great few weeks! We've been enjoy the nice weather by leading outdoor play with our Pre-K Buddies. We enjoyed learning how to take care of our environment from the Crossroads School theater group. The Second Graders have been practicing good test-taking skills for their upcoming ERB Test.
Here are some other things the Second Graders have been working on these past few weeks:
- Spelling contractions
- Identifying base words and suffixes
- Answering questions in complete sentences
- Writing with various transition words
- Making flashcards to develop good study habits
- Using new vocabulary words in sentences to show understanding
- Reading to find specific details
- Turning irregular singulars into plurals
- Adding and subtracting fractions
- March 19 – April 3 ~ Spring Break!
- April 6 – April 15 ~ ERB Testing
Have a great, relaxing, safe Spring Break! See you on Monday, April 4.
Second Grade Teacher