Happy Spring Break!
It’s been a fun two weeks learning about one of the most famous children’s author and illustrator, Eric Carle. The Juniors studied his illustrations, learned about his childhood, read many of his stories and created projects about his books. How many Eric Carle books do you have at home?
In Language Arts, we worked on…
- Counting syllables in words
- Identifying compound words
- Sight words has, who and do
- Answering questions about a Willy the Wisher story
- Finishing The Lonely Prince by retelling the story in our own words
- Drawing conclusions throughout The Lonely Prince
Math focused on…
- Telling time to the hour
- Identifying time on an analog and digital clock
- Using unifix cubes to represent addition sentences
- Number formation
Have a fabulous Spring Break!!