Welcome back to Rohan Woods! I am looking forward to a great year of learning and lots of fun.
We are going to be learning a lot together this year! Some of the things we'll study are:
- Spelling – recognizing patterns and applying skills learned to daily work
- Grammar – parts of speech, editing skills, and writing
- Reading – comprehension, fluency, and story elements (to name just a few!)
- Math – addition, subtraction, regrouping, multiplication, division, word problems… I could go on!
- Project – let's get our creative juices flowing!
- Handwriting – first we'll review print skills, then introduce cursive
These are just a few of the things we'll work on this year! There is a lot to learn, so let's get started!