The Second Graders had a fantastic month of March! They practiced keyboarding skills, taking on more responsibilities, and following multi-step directions. They enjoyed working on Project by reading tooth books, writing tooth tales, and listing all sorts of questions they may have about teeth. The Second Graders came back from their spring break trips ready to learn!
Here are other things the Second Graders were busy learning during March:
- Spelling words with suffixes
- Sequencing writing, along with adding greater details
- Identifying and writing irregular verbs
- Reading with increased fluency and expression
- Listening to stories to enhance auditory comprehension skills
- Measuring in inches, feet, and yards
- Telling time to five minutes
- Distinguishing between a.m. and p.m.
- Understanding elapsed time
We're looking forward to a great April filled with fun and learning!