In the spirit of Thanksgiving, the Pre-Kindergarteners focused on being kind in November. They practiced using kind words to peers. The students know how to politely ask for something from someone.
The students enjoyed learning about the pilgrims coming to America and the indians teaching them how to survive.
- Pilgrims and indians
- What we are thankful for
- Why we celebrate Thanksgiving
- Members in families
- The kids drew pictures of their family
Other things kids are working on:
- Using kind words with each other
- Putting on jackets, hats, and gloves independently
- Zipping jackets
- Ask for something instead of just taking it