Pre-Kindergarten has been so busy! After winter break we dove right into our Winter/Snow unit. The students love winter and snow so they are very intrigued by everything we do! We will also be doing a book study on The Mitten.
- Pre-K learned that all snowflakes are different.
- Made snow ice cream
- Different arts and crafts
- Review the 4 seasons
The Mitten unit:
- Investigate a variety of winter animals
- Patterns with mittens
- Chronological order with the animals going into the mitten
Other things we are doing in Pre-K
- Scissor skills
- Writing names
- Putting jackets, hats, and mittens on independently